I have seen that every blogger I follow does Episodic reviews, and Im just so amazed at their hard work and dedication to their blogs. I have my own reasons for not doing Episodic Reviews which I will hopefully clear out any thoughts or questions you migth have had about why I dont do them.
I cannot handle the amount of time and frustration it took me to complete those 2 reviews, It was the amount of effort it takes me to do my best of the best posts I make which most happen to be about demon slayer(cause I obviously love it).
I Salute every single Blogger who does Episodic Reviews cause it takes dedication, its not something that can just happen over night. I guess now all my readers think I’m some lazy person who doesn’t want to use her time on stuff like that.
but the thing is… I’m not really into episodic reviews, I find it unappealing to my taste of reading (No offense to all those bloggers out there who use their time to do it, I appreciate your work and I’m sure there are people out there who like to read the Episode Reviews)
When I tried my episodic reviews, I had to pause the anime, take a snip of the part that I wanted in my gallery and I continued that for like an hour just taking snips, it elongated the usual 20 minute anime episode to an hour, I cant handle that!
Now for some announcments:
- I think I’m back to daily posting, But I might miss a day or 2 during the weekend.
- I have surpassed my 50 post mark that I was aiming, when I started my blog, I aimed for 100 posts by Jan 1 but I don’t that’s going to happen but lets see…
- I have been watching a lot of anime movies so lookout for some reviews of those!
- once I finish with the Hokage and Hashira Project/Series, I plan to do a series about the Akatsuki and the Upper and some of the Lower Demon Moons.
- I’m going to be having end of term tests for school in December so I might not be so active during then.
thanks for reading!