Hi Everyone, So todays post is going to be abit different, im going to be discussing this Award that Pinkie Created, The Kore Wa Watashi. As I write this at the moment, I am drinking a smoothie at night (Ive never met someone who drinks smoothies at night) and still have a whole days worth of school work to finish, But I have a blog to be loyal to, (But education matters haha) ok im talking to myself, lets get started.
The rules for this Award is simple.
- The Purpose of this tag is very simple! Describe yourself through anime! To do this you will answer all of the questions below!
- After this is done you will tag 6 people to pass the tag onto! If you’re tagged for a second time you only have to tag 3 in your next post and 1 on your third attempt and should you so choose beyond. Tell us why you nominated these people!
- People who ask to be tagged should be added to your tag list with a link to their blog!
- Tell something nice about them as well.
- Remember to have fun with the tag and be proud of who you are, you are an amazing person and the fact that so many anime and anime characters share traits with you shows you are pretty breathtaking!
So lets answer the questions:
- Describe a hobby or passion you have through an anime series! For example Shokugeki no Soma if you like cooking or Initial D if you like cars.
Hmmmm, A hobby, I really like swimming and I did professional swimming up until 13, (not like I’m that old though) Guess my age in the comments! So maybe like the anime Free!!! I also like drawing like I shared in my ranting post, The only anime I can think that has some drawing in it is Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun, but I haven’t watched it yet.
I love to write, I have a blog so its kind of obvious, but I’m also writing a book which I hope will be done by next year. Violet Evergarden has a lot of writing in it.
2. Simplify yourself to an Anime Archetype (Tsundere, Dojiko, Shota, Shounen-Protagonist etc) don’t overthink what an archetype is, go with your gut. Name a character that is also that Archetype.
I would say I’m in-between Kuudere and a Dandere. Kuuderes are really unemotional and cool, that’s how I am when I meet people, I dont talk to them at all and only talk to them if they talk to me, but if I know someone well, then I talk a lot, like way to much. And Danderes are antisocial and dont talk to many people. One of my friends told me that they thought i was a mean harsh person my looking at me but then when they got to know me i was a very interesting fun person.
Describe your looks through comparing it with anime characters, you can decide how many!
I dont think ive ever mentioned this but I am A Muslim and I wear a Hijab( Hijab is an Arabic word meaning barrier or partition. In Islam, however, it has a broader meaning. It is the principle of modesty and includes behaviour as well as dress for both males and females. The most visible form of hijab is the head covering that many Muslim women wear.) thats the BBC definition… You can ask me questions about this if you want to, id be totally happy to reply!
Unfortunately, There is no anime character who wears Hijab so I will have to skip this question.
Describe your romantic bias and or sexuality through anime characters you find attractive.
hehe (I redacted this)
Tell us about your day to day life and what anime that would fit into! You can be creative here!
My day to day life is very busy, I’m homeschooled so I have a lot of activities on top of my normal school work, so I would say that a anime that describes my life would be The Disastrous Life of Saiki K cutting out the fact that he has those powers.
I dont have any nominations for this Tag but If you would like to do this, then I can tag you! I revealed a lot about myself than ever before in this single post. I hope you liked it and reminder to all those AOT fans out there, 3 DAYS LEFT! Oh and thanks for tagging me Phoenix !